Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Product

As of this month, the product of my senior project would have to be my evident improvement of my skill in the game of chess. In other words, because of my work this year, I am a better player today than I was in September. I believe this is the case because playing so many games during the year, both in independent component(playing against people on chess.com for 30+ hours) and service learning(participating in Cal Poly chess club), has lead to a noticeable increase in overall wins comparing to previous years. 

My evidence for this can clearly be seen in my independent component blog because it shows the improvement i have made from the beginning of the year to now. 
http://diegocproject.blogspot.com/2012/02/independent-component-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment