Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What I've Learned So Far



1.)  I have learned the in-depth history of the game and many different strategies and terms that every intermediate player should know. The most important information that has stuck with me is definitely the different openings I have learned.
2.)  This is a picture of the popular opening that I like to use most often and have learned to do since beginning my research. http://www.mark-weeks.com/aboutcom/images/m61pp04b.gif
3.)   The articles I found after browsing the web were pretty good but my main source for my information has definitely been the book, Weapons of chess: an omnibus of chess strategy / by Bruce Pandolfini. It has offered me clear and concise strategies that can easily be implemented in any game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment