Monday, October 17, 2011

Independent Component 1 Plan Approval


1.)  For my independent study component, I plan on playing numerous online games against ranked opponents on the website, Chess.com. I hope to gain experience from these games to ultimately learn more openings and to improve my overall skill.
2.)  I am quite confident I can reach the goal of 30 hours of work because most of these games take quite a lot of time and effort. Some can last hours so I think the 30 hours will be reached. I can log in once I start a game and log out when I finish playing so that I can take an online screenshot of the process. I can also have an adult present as I play to be completely sure that I am working on the appropriate task.
3.)  My EQ demands knowledge in how to win a chess match and also a lot of experience doing so.  Playing countless games online against increasingly difficult players will in fact give me that experience I need in order to teach others how to win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment