Thursday, January 12, 2012

Service Learning

·  Where are you working for your service learning?

I have currently begun working with the Chess Club at Cal Poly University. We meet up at Ursa Major Room A every Wednesday. 


·  Summarize the services you have performed to complete the 10 hour requirement

At these meetings held every week, I play against the other members of the club and I take notes on things that could be of use to me. I also help set up everything and clean up. I try to learn as much as I can from these players, because most, if not all, have been playing their entire lives, and they play extremely well. 

·  How many hours have you worked?

So far, I have only attended one of these meetings due to previous schedule issues. I have 2 hours logged in and plan to increase that number as fast as possible with every week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment